- House training
- Needed behavior modification for rescues
- Senior and special needs dogs welcome
- In-Home or Public Park Training
- Off-leash training
- Behavior modification for excessive barking
- Proper greetings for other dogs, children and strangers
- Tactics for separation anxiety
- Management and resolution of digging, chewing
DOG MENTALISM GETS FOCUS THROUGH POSITIVE METHODS AND REWARDS
DogMentalist.com is a website devoted to the proposition that Leadership and Enrichment can provide the foundation to improve the lot of the domestic dog. Positive training using various rewards establishes and assures leadership for the human and rewards for the dogs that are enriching. The ability to know the mind, nature and prior behavior of the dog, will assure effective training, enrichment and enhancement of the understanding of the dog's motivational behavior. Dog mentalism is the ability to look at your dog and know what it is thinking, knowing what it wants, cueing the dog to tell it the behavior you want and after you get that behavior rewarding the dog. You'll be surprised how easy it is.
Contact Bob Kessler personally to arrange a home or park visit. Individual lessons are offered one at a time or in a package of four (4). The program is designed to make you independent as a trainer so you can continue without the necessity of continued lessons.